Mystery Shopping / Test Shopping Investigations
The core of every business is customer service. Whether you have a new start-up or an established enterprise, your customer service defines who you are. The Lady Private Investigators offers professional evaluation services to enhance the performance of your business. Our bespoke service, which includes covert video, is offered by private investigators that are trained in all levels of observation and interaction.
We would customise details with you, but some of the more common things our investigators look for but are not limited to include:
- How long it takes for the investigator to be greeted
- The friendliness and professionalism of the initial interaction
- Whether the employee was able to assist with special requirements
- The employee’s compliance with service and appearance standards
- The cleanliness and presentation of the establishment
- How well the employee completed the sale or service
- The overall speed of service
- Whether any opportunities to upsell or cross sell were explored
- Whether the employee encouraged repeat business
- COMPLIANCE - for retailers with >250 full time employees (maximum fine £5000)
- COMPLIANCE - Pain medication restrictions - general sales list (guide to the UK law)
If your type of business is listed below, call us today.
- Accountants / Dentists, etc.
- Hair and beauty salons
- Coffee shops
- Government offices
- Retail stores
- Estate agents
- Shopping centres
- Travel agents
- Convenience stores
- Car dealerships
- Gas stations
PROOF OF AGE TESTING - AGE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS
We test how completely your establishments are adhering to the law and guidelines for the current list of age restricted products. We typically use surveillance when an underage sale is transacted, The Lady Private Investigators uses a mix of mystery shoppers to attempt to purchase age related products. The Lady Private Investigators uses the guidelines within Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000) as a best practice when operating in this field and all activities are conducted in line with the code of practice for regulatory delivery related to restricted products and services.
A formal report risk assessment will be conducted prior to any work and a report will be provided on each interaction including all surveillance materials.
Each young looking mystery shopper is accompanied by a chaperone although they will not appear to be together. Testing at various point of sale methods can be tried. For example, we could attempt to buy an age restricted game or DVD, lottery ticket, knife or paint spray and checkout via self-service point of sale tills. If the mystery shopper is unchallenged we will note that. If the shopper is not challenged they will not be able to produce ID and will continue to try and purchase the product. They may produce a photo-copy of an ID or other method that we can work with you to test.
For a free no obligation consultation call 0800 688 9007 or email on email@example.com.