Working with us saves you time and is often more cost effective than you trying to trace a debtor yourself. We have access to databases that are not available to the public. Where necessary we can canvas colleagues, friends and family and physically search an area. When we find the person in question, we can approach them for you if that is what you would prefer.
It will help us if you can provide as much information as possible. Ideally, we need:
- Name and date of birth
- Address of last known location (business or residential)
- Any other known locations and addresses
- A list of colleagues, relatives or friends of the missing person, along with contact information
The following is helpful:
- Photos of the person
- A list of nicknames or aliases used by the person
- A physical description, including height/weight, age, eye colour, build, etc.
- A list of possessions the person might be carrying, such as jewellery, glasses, contact lenses, accessories, a purse, a wallet, ID cards, etc.
- A list of scars, tattoos, and other identifying characteristics
- A list of medications the person was taking, as well as allergies, handicaps, and other medical conditions
- A list of places the person frequented
- A description of the person’s car or a different mode of transportation
We will deal with your inquiry in a highly confidential and professional manner. Rest assured that we use our gentle touch to be discrete and we’ll keep you updated every step of the way.
For a free no obligation consultation call 0800 688 9007 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.